Welcome to WST! Register So You Can Have 100% Free Access To All LIVE Sports Channels And Replays! Just Register! In Sports We Include:
WWE TNA UFC MMA ROH Shows & PPV's Here Live!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WST! Register So You Can Have 100% Free Access To All LIVE Sports Channels And Replays! Just Register! In Sports We Include:
WWE TNA UFC MMA ROH Shows & PPV's Here Live!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help Wanted

Go down

icon4 Help Wanted

Post by Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Hello, I'm here to inform you that this site is new. Most of you may know that already but, what you may not know is we need staff. We are recruiting for Media (streamers), Graphic Designers, and Maintenance. If you believe you qualify for any of these positions keep reading. I'm sorry for those of you who don't, but if you are active enough we may make you a moderator on forums.Alright, so you are the people who want to work here or are curious of just what the requirements may be. Well for streamers, you need to be streaming with no lag or very little lag. If you want to be approved right away please Private Message Jericho. Graphic designers out there please contact HHH_owner and give him a sample. The sample should have WST-WRESTLING.TK on it and wrestlers. Diva's are aloud also. It can be TNA or WWE, past or present superstars. For the ones who have waiting this whole time or skipped to the bottom, Maintenance. Contact me if you believe you are good at helping. The main requirement for this is please have good grammar.Well, that is WST-WRESTLINGS 3 open job positions first come first serve. Job's will not be open for ever so hurry!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wrestling-shows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down